Does your agenda include stand-up paddleboarding today, caving tomorrow, canyoneering the day after and snowshoeing and XC-skiing as soon as the snow flies? Then you’ll need equipment that is just as versatile as you are! Consider the ORTLIEB Gear-Pack: a hybrid packsack and backpack that is ready for any land or sea adventure imaginable. The Gear-Pack is waterproof, absolutely durable and extremely adaptable. Thanks to its detachable carriage system, you can use it as a practical packsack and then convert it in the twinkling of an eye to a fully functional backpack. The Gear-Pack combines the portability of a backpack with the durability of a packsack. It comes with the proven ORTLIEB roll closure and both front and lateral daisy chains that allow you to conveniently attach additional equipment such as trekking poles, compression belts and auxiliary bags.
The minimalist Gear-Pack with the slender silhouette comes in two sizes.
- Waterproof backpack/drybag hybrid in three sizes
- Ideal for watersport, hiking, climbing, canyoning, caving
- Quick access thanks to roll closure
- Removable waist and shoulder straps
- Removable outer mesh pocket
- Removable back pads, can be used as seat cushion
- Back system adjustable in length, adaptable to various body sizes
- 2 daisy chains on front (25 L version 1 daisy chain on front), 2 daisy chains on sides (e.g. for fixing outer mesh pocket)
- Carrying handle
- Removable top compression strap, e.g. for fixing rope
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri