BACKCOUNTRY SINGLETRACK / ENDURANCE RACING / BIKEPACKING
Deadwood SUS is our 29+ full-suspension short-travel trail bike. The rolling prowess of 29 x 3.0” tires with true-tracking, sure footed Split Pivot suspension gives “rubber adhesive” a whole new meaning. Frame geometry tailored specifically to the 29+ wheel diameter paired with 100mm front and 91mm rear travel yields a momentum-holding, flat corner-crushing ride whether racing or connecting widely-spaced points on unfamiliar maps.
Deadwood. Discover Singletraction.
- High-modulus carbon fiber front triangle & seatstays provide improved stiffness and better vibration damping
- Frame geometry tailored specifically to the 29+ wheel diameter
- 100mm front and 91mm rear suspension travel
- Designed to use tires ranging from 2.6" to 3.0" in width, on up to a 45 mm rims via BOOST 148 spacing
- Frame accomodates internal dropper post cable routing
- PressFit 41 x 92 mm bottom bracket
- Compatible with all 1x and 2x standard mountain cranks, both GXP and 24 mm spindle types
- Front triangle is capable of fitting a full-size (28 oz) water bottle