It’s a versatile, multi-functional jacket that puts you in control. Want extra face protection without all that extra bulk? Our innovatively shaped collar and asymmetrical zipper has you covered. Looking to safely brave the winter darkness? We positioned our reflective material in key areas to send you off with confidence. Hoping to go pack-free? Our three oversized rear pockets and one zippered chest pocket give you the freedom to roam (though the chest pocket does play nice with backpack straps.) With pit zips and an overlapping back ventilation panel to enhance breathability and prevent overheating, this jam-packed smart-jacket has it all.
- Schoeller softshell material provides the best combination of weather protection, breathability & stretch
- Asymmetric zipper prevents chin rub
- Special collar shape offers the option for extra face protection in riding position, without adding extra bulk
- Black reflective material placed in key areas enhances your nighttime visibility
- Large rear pockets
- Strategically positioned zippered chest pocket avoids interference with pack straps
- Pit zips & overlapping back ventilation help dump excess body heat
Apparel Sizing Guide
Remove excess layers of clothing and measure comfortably snug to the body, using a cloth measuring tape. If you don’t have one, you can use a string and measure it against a yardstick or standard measuring tape. For best results have a friend help.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits.
WAIST: Measure around the smallest part of your waist, near the belly button.
HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your lower body, typically around your butt or upper thighs.
INSEAM: Measure inside your leg starting at the crotch, down your leg to the floor.
SLEEVE: Start at the base of your neck, measure out to the back of your shoulder and down your arm to your wrist.
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri