Insulate yourself against the cold and the brutal with protection that’s reliable and comfortable: 45NRTH’s Naughtvind Softshell Pants. Designed to layer perfectly over our Naughtvind Bibs, these smartly constructed pants use the same Schoeller softshell fabric as our Naughtvind Jacket — so they breathe, stretch, and protect like nothing else.
These are pants that take your safety seriously, with reflective material in key areas to keep you visible as you ride the dark night. The zippered ventilation at the thighs cools you off when you want, while the strategically-place zippered back pockets give you easy access when you need. Our zipper and snap ankle closures fit over 45NRTH footwear firmly so there’s no extra bulk, while our abrasion-resistant material at the ankle helps protect against drivetrain rub. Naughtvind Pants are one tough but versatile creation — first in trust and built to last.
- Schoeller softshell material provides the best combination of weather protection, breathability & stretch
- Black reflective material placed in key areas enhances your nighttime visibility
- Zippered rear pockets with side access strategically placed for easy access when on bike
- Zippered ventilation at the thighs
- Webbing waist adjustment that’s minimal & secure
- Zipper & snap ankle closure fits over 45NRTH boots without creating excess bulk
Apparel Sizing Guide
Remove excess layers of clothing and measure comfortably snug to the body, using a cloth measuring tape. If you don’t have one, you can use a string and measure it against a yardstick or standard measuring tape. For best results have a friend help.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits.
WAIST: Measure around the smallest part of your waist, near the belly button.
HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your lower body, typically around your butt or upper thighs.
INSEAM: Measure inside your leg starting at the crotch, down your leg to the floor.
SLEEVE: Start at the base of your neck, measure out to the back of your shoulder and down your arm to your wrist.
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri