Featuring a lightweight nylon base fabric and highly breathable stretch knit back panels, the Torvald vest keeps you warm and dry when the weather cools, but it’s still too warm for full sleeves.
- Tightly woven main panels provide weather resistance without the weight and bulk
- Stretch knit side panels allow excess heat and sweat to escape, without restricting movement
- Asymmetric zipper offers comfort against the chin and the shaped collar provides protection in front and flexibility in back
- Rear zippered pocket holds the essentials while riding and vest can be stowed inside the pocket for easy packability
- Reflective heat transfer logos and trims on rear, neck and front, to ensure visibility as the days grow shorter
- Shell: 89% Nylon, 11% Polyurethane
- Ventilation Panels: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Do not twist and hang to dry
- Cool iron if needed
Apparel Sizing Guide
Remove excess layers of clothing and measure comfortably snug to the body, using a cloth measuring tape. If you don’t have one, you can use a string and measure it against a yardstick or standard measuring tape. For best results have a friend help.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits.
WAIST: Measure around the smallest part of your waist, near the belly button.
HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your lower body, typically around your butt or upper thighs.
INSEAM: Measure inside your leg starting at the crotch, down your leg to the floor.
SLEEVE: Start at the base of your neck, measure out to the back of your shoulder and down your arm to your wrist.
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri