The bag is mounted on a Bar Roll roller bag (supplied separately).
Roll closing of the main compartment of the Duraflex Xlite easy access buckle for easy grip.
The front zip pocket with internal binder is sealed with a double- ribbed YKK waterproof zipper and provides easier access to the frequently used bag contents. Zippers are made of durable and non-slip Hypalon material .
Inside the main compartment is a hidden mesh file. Side mesh pockets on the bag, for example, to put away packs from energy sticks. Keep the trails clean!
There are 3 straps on the front pocket to hang the blinker.
Used main material Cordura Ecomade Ripstop (PU coating 1500mm H20), durable fabric made from recycled PET bottles. Included in the bag is a removable waterproof liner (coated Nylon ripstop fabric, PU 5000mm with taped seams) that will surely hold the bag's dry weight.
Bottom of the bag where the dirt comes from riding from an easily maintainable, two-sided Tarpaulin material.
Used Polypropylene straps (100% recyclable) have a coarse structure, do not slip in the buckles.
Extensive seams are insured with the so-called Bartack stitch (zigzag), all used threads are Polyester with a high fiber diameter for maximum strength.
Possibility of attaching the bag to the upper compression straps of the backpack Flux when transporting by means of transport.
The carrying strap is the shoulder strap.
- The Bar Roll easily stores bulky items while keeping them compressed to help eliminate wobbly steering
- Installs on various style handlebars using two quick release mounts and includes spacers to eliminate the bag from interfering with cables
- Bag bottom features a tarpaulin material to keep water and mud controllable
- Designed with dual roll side closures to allow easy access to gear and minimize size if needed
- Includes waterproof liner bag to keep contents dry and daisy chains to hold additional gear. Bag is expandable by using part AO-002*
- Constructed from Cordura Ripstop Ecomade tear resistant fabric
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri