The bag can be mounted on a wide range of handlebars. Straight handlebars or swallows are recommended to use a Connector that keeps the bag away from the handlebars to protect the brake levers and their inlet hoses. Connectors are part of the bag. Double-sided roller shutter closure with Duraflex Xlite easy access (-20 ° C) for easy grip, it is possible to roll as a classic drybag by closing the buckles at the bag entry. The bag is designed to control its volume by scrolling from both sides to 8-16L.
Used main material Cordura Ecomade Ripstop (PU coating 1500mm H20), durable fabric made from recycled PET bottles. Included in the bag is a removable waterproof liner (coated Nylon ripstop fabric, PU 5000mm with taped seams) that will surely hold the bag's dry weight.
The lower part of the bag where there is a deposition of dirt driving easy-care, mutually zatřeného material Tarpaulin , exposed areas where the bag touches the head pipe, brake and shifting levers are reinforced with a second layer of Cordura Ecomade.
Used Polypropylene straps (100% recyclable) have a coarse structure, do not slip in the buckles.
Extensive seams are insured with the so-called Bartack stitch (zigzag), all used threads are Polyester with a high fiber diameter for maximum strength. Chain from the strap at the bottom of the bag to attach it to the side compression straps of the backpack Flux for easy carrying of the bag in rugged terrain where you need to fully utilize the wheel springs or in the means of transport.
- The Bar Roll easily stores bulky items while keeping them compressed to help eliminate wobbly steering
- Installs on various style handlebars using two quick release mounts and includes spacers to eliminate the bag from interfering with cables
- Bag bottom features a tarpaulin material to keep water and mud controllable
- Designed with dual roll side closures to allow easy access to gear and minimize size if needed
- Includes waterproof liner bag to keep contents dry and daisy chains to hold additional gear. Bag is expandable by using part AO-002*
- Constructed from Cordura Ripstop Ecomade tear resistant fabric
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri