When we say spacious, we mean uncompromising 16 liters of volume.
Used main material Cordura Ecomade Ripstop(PU coating 1500mm H20), durable fabric made from recycled PET bottles. The bottom of theTarpaulin fabric, which is easy to maintain, on both sides, exposed areas where the bag touches the saddle and saddle struts from the abrasion-resistant and non-slip Hypalon material.
Saddle straps made of Hypalon material with Hypalon flap. The strap around saddle struts is made of Polypropylene, stitched with Hypalon to guarantee the maximum possible fixation and elimination of the movement of the buckle on the struts. This combined with three Compression Polypropylene Straps (100% recyclable) with Duraflex Xlite easy access (-20 ° C) for easy grip. The possibility of adapting the size of the bag to size is therefore sufficient.
There are 4 straps on the top of the bag (each with three loops) to attach extra equipment and a blinker. Included in the bag is a removable waterproof liner (coated Nylon ripstop fabric, PU 5000mm with taped seams) that will surely hold the bag's dry weight.
Extensive seams are insured with the so-called Bartack stitch (zigzag), all used threads are Polyester with a high fiber diameter for maximum strength.
Chain from the strap at the bottom of the bag to attach it to the side compression straps of the backpack Flux for easy carrying of the bag in rugged terrain where you need to fully utilize the wheel springs or in the means of transport.
- A large seatbag capable of carrying almost anything but the dishwasher
- Easily attaches to seatpost using large webbing straps and buckled straps around saddle
- Bag bottom features a tarpaulin material to keep water and mud controllable
- Multiple compression straps to secure the load
- Includes waterproof liner bag to keep contents dry, daisy chains to hold additional gear, place for rear light, and top straps for bulky items
- Constructed from Cordura Ripstop Ecomade tear resistant fabric
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri