This Pack has been designed to keep water out, even in a sustained rain. The product features a hassle free air release vent and is therefore not submersible.
Handlebar Packs are made expressly to carry the light, compressible and bulky items of your long distance adventure, or multi-day bikepacking kit to create a larger and more balanced load on multi-day adventures or when tackling steep climbs and technical trails.
Capacity: Compact - 9 Liters / Medium - 14 Liters Weight: 250g - 275g
- Seam welded, to keep water out and provide maximum protection for contents
- Designed to make use of the space below the handlebars, eliminating the need for a front rack
- Constructed from highly durable, waterproof, ultra high abrasion and tear resistant Dimension Polyant VX21 fabric
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility to adjust capacity according to rider needs
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety
- Can be used alone for minimalist applications, or expanded with the Accessory Pocket
- Three-point handlebar attachment system, reinforced with anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability and to protect handlebars from abrasion.
- Hands free air release vent for hassle-free compression.
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility to adjust capacity according to rider needs.
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage.
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety.