Designed with long distance competition in mind, the Racing Handlebar Pack uses the space beneath the handlebars to provide flexible storage and allow easy access to items on the go.
The Pack consists of a large storage chamber and two easy-access, removable side compartments. The large chamber can be used for bulkier items such as a bivy, while the side compartments provide space for water bottles, snacks or small electronics. The side compartments can be opened or closed with one hand, and fold over securely to protect from rain. The Pack also features a stretchy upper pocket, designed to hold a spot tracker securely in place.
The Pack is built from Hexalon, an ultralight laminate designed specifically for Apidura. It attaches via reinforced lightweight velcro straps that are versatile enough for aerobars, drop handlebars, and all other bar shapes.
- Versatile Velcro attachment, for use on all bar shapes, including aerobars
- Two oval pockets for secure storage and easy access on the move
- High-contrast, reflective graphics for increased visibility during day or night
- Waterproof zipper with integrated garage to protect against water
- Built-in storage space for GPS SPOT tracker
- Constructed from an ultralight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
Dimensions (set inset image for reference)
- (L1) 3.9"
- (L2) 10.4"
- (H1) 7.1"
The Racing Handlebar Pack is made from Hexalon, a bespoke laminated fabric developed specifically for Apidura. Designed to fit the demands of ultra-distance competition, the material is waterproof and lightweight, with strong tear and abrasion resistance.
Wash by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri