Proven, tested design for the perfect upgrade
Aeolus Pro 3V is an addition to the Aeolus Pro family and shares much of the same technology. It comes with the same price point, OCLV Carbon construction, and D3 shape as the existing Aeolus Pro3 and is also covered by the Bontrager Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Program.
So what’s new? Aeolus Pro 3V features a wider internal rim width (25mm) and a Rapid Drive 108 Road hub, making Aeolus Pro 3V perfect for the growing group of gravel and adventure bikes. The wider rim means more volume(V) for a given tire, and better support for larger tires -adding traction, performance, comfort, and speed. The Rapid Drive 108 Road hubs bring the acceleration and control of a high engagement hub with a high performance feel that delivers on and off the tarmac.
You can think of Aeolus Pro 3V as the wilder, younger sibling to the Aeolus Pro 3 – cut from the same refined stock, but better suited for gravel and the road less travelled, and they like to party. Aeolus Pro 3V are the perfect complement to any gravel or 700C adventure bike and are best paired with tires 700x32 and larger.
- OCLV Pro Carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- 25mm inner rim width (32mm outer) for added tire support to suit larger-volume road and gravel tires
- Rapid Drive 108 road hubs provide quick engagement for faster acceleration and increased control
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system
- Centerlock disc with 12mm thru-axle and end caps available for 15mm conversion
- Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Program offers no-cost replacement or repair of rim for first two years of ownership
- No rider weight limit
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri