Simple setup, intuitive operation, and sleek look with a large, easy-to-read screen
The all-new RIDEtime Elite brings digital ANT+ compatibility to the Bontrager RIDEtime family of computers. This is a replacement for the Trip 300 and is completely designed to offer an easier, quicker setup for retailers, and an improved experience for the cyclist while riding.
Easy set up and instructions
A streamlined initial setup process and easy ANT+ sensor pairing will get you connected and riding faster. Auto start, auto stop, and auto clear make it easy to start and stop every ride. The large, easy to read screen makes it easy to track your ride details and the customizable Tri-field display keeps you current on exactly what matters to you.
Always on with daytime running lights is easier than ever as the RIDEtime Elite can easily be paired with Bontrager ANT+ lights (RT) to automatically turn on off at the beginning and end of every ride.
Blendr Compatibility makes clean installation on any bike a breeze. And the included out front mount gives the computer a sleek high end look. The RIDEtime Elite can also be set up to offer service reminders based on ride duration when service is needed. RIDEtime Elite is compatible with Bontrager DuoTrap S to offer both speed and cadence as well as other ANT+ devices such as power meters to display power information.
RIDEtime Elite is available in two SUs – the computer only, as well as with an included DuoTrap S for a simple, one SKU solution to get every rider making the most out of their new bike with a new computer and sensor combo.
- 2” easy-to-read screen features a programmable backlight and customizable tri-field display
- Features auto start/stop, auto clear, and auto light control with customizable hands-free scan modes
- Tri-field display lets you see three functions at once (speed, cadence, heart rate, power)
- Displays Trek Certified Service reminders based on your selected bicycle type
- Displays distance (trip/total), time (clock, timer), and calories burned
- Track your speed, heart rate, power, cadence (current, average, max)
- Includes sleek out-front mount and is also Blendr compatible
- Includes DuoTrap S sensor for clean integration into compatible Trek frames
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri