Crank Brothers Mallet DH Race Pedals, 9/16" Spindle
$ 148.49 $ 165.00 Free Shipping + No Hassle Returns
You Save 10% ($ 16.51) In Stock (Please allow 3-7 Business Days for Delivery)
The Mallet DH is chosen by 7 of the top 10 UCI downhill racers.
- Pro-level concave platform-clipless pedal with wider q-factor (57mm) designed for DH racing
- All new internals: outboard Enduro bearing, inboard igus II glide bearing and double seal system
- 8 adjustable pins per side
- Aluminum body, Chromoly spindle, and Cast Steel wings
- 4-sided entry and excellent mud-shedding ability
- Brass cleats and plastic shims included
- Fully rebuildable and simple to maintain
- The left pedal is indicated by a small grooved line around the threads of the spindle
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Cleat Interface: Crank Brothers Brass
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Type: Dual Clipless with Platform
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Weight: 468g
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri