GRAB A HELLER AND GET TO IT...LESS YAPPIN’, MORE BRAAPIN’!
Point, shoot, rail, and rip with the responsiveness of a carbon hardtail and the capabilities of trail-munching 4 1/2” tread. A dialed carbon frame, a dependable drivetrain, and those big tires mean the Bloodhound delivers whether on hard pack, mud, sand, singletrack, or no track at all. Get out and go for it.
- VeeTire Crown Gem 27.5 x 3.8" tires
- Lightweight carbon fiber frame with dialed geometry
- Rockshox Bluto suspension fork (100mm)
- Internal cable routing for a clean look
- Stealth dropper compatible
- Shimano SLX 1x11 drivetrain
- Compatible with 1x Drivetrains only, when using internal dropper post
- SRAM Level brakes 180mm front / 160mm rear
- Surly OBD tubeless-compatible rims
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri