It never fails. You’re riding your favorite trail, hitting every switchback perfectly, leaving your riding partners in the dust and then… nature calls and the dreaded, cumbersome pit stop ensues. At least, that’s how it used to be. Our Women’s Liner Bib with IPF™ technology makes those inevitable pit stops quick and easy.
Crafted using lightweight, breathable materials, our liner bib shorts are designed to be worn under an overshort and provide just the right amount of compression without being constricting. The open back design plays nice with your sports bra, minimizing overlap. Dual pockets provide ample space for your ride necessities like a water bottle, snacks, and tools while laying nicely over the waistband of your overshorts.
- Constructed using MITI® Stretch knit fabric that’s super lightweight yet still provides excellent compression, breathability, and abrasion resistance
- EIT quadruple density chamois
- Designed to be worn under an Overshort and provide just the right amount of compression without being constricting
- Wide leg bands keep everything comfortably in place
- IPF™ Technology provides a chamois flap that unzips and pulls out of the way when needed
- Dual rear pockets provide ample space for ride necessities and lay nicely over the waistband of the KETL Overshort
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri