Lauf Trail Racer 27.5" Suspension Fork, 60mm Travel, 15x150mm Thru-Axle
$ 989.99 Free Shipping + No Hassle Returns In Stock (Please allow 3-7 Business Days for Delivery)
FAST, LIGHT, STIFF.
With 60mm / 2.35” of travel with progressive spring rate and its sub 990g / 2.18lbs weight, the patent pending Lauf Trail Racer is a unique match with today’s lightweight XC mountain bike frames.
The Lauf Trail Racer 275 is a full composite suspension fork for 27.5" XC hardtails. Tailored for XCM racing with super sensitive small bump compliance, zero maintenance and a 5 year warranty.
Lauf Trail Racer Package Includes:
- Lauf Trail Racer suspension fork
- 15mm Lauf through-axle (RS-compatible)
- Light versions are for riders under 154lbs, Regular versions are for riders over 143lbs
- Maintenance free leaf spring design
- 5-year Warranty
- Progressive spring rate is sensitive to small bumps, but ramps at the end to extend the useful range of travel
- Designed for marathon, XC riding and racing
- Compression plug included
- Axle to Crown Length: 466 mm
- Brake Type: Post Mount 180
- Color: Naked Matte Carbon
- Crown Race: 40
- Defined Color: Black
- Front Axle Type: 15mm Thru
- Front Hub Spacing (mm): 100 mm
- Lockout Switch: None
- Maximum Tire Width: 60 mm
- Offset: 45 mm
- Positive Spring: Glass Fiber
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 250 mm
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Travel (mm): 60 mm
- Weight: 990 g
- Wheel Size: 27.5
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri