Reach peak performance in the Ruby Cycling Shoes
Engineered to help you step it up a notch. The upper is constructed in engineered synthetic leather and breathable cycling mesh, delivering an excellent balance of comfort, support and airflow. The outsole is made with Ergo Air® II reinforced nylon and features a patented ventilation system. The shoes tighten with a BOA adjustment system and hook and loop fastener foot closure – with the single-rail dial delivering a quick attachment, evenly distributed pressure and power retention. The thermobonded upper is seamless for aerodynamic advantage and the elimination of pressure points, while the total weight of 272g makes this an impressively light design for serious riders. You can tweak the performance of the shoes thanks to the interchangeable Ergo Air®, Cool Stuff and Hot Stuff insoles. The shoes are optimised for use with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats.
Style and performance are what the Platinum and women's Ruby cycling shoes are all about. The thermobonding technique used in the construction of the upper makes it seamless, for great streamlining and the elimination of those painful pressure points. The shoes tighten with a Boa® adjustment system and hook and loop fastener foot closure - with the single-rail dial delivering a quick attachment, evenly distributed pressure and power retention.
- Ventilated expandable zone to accommodate a variety of feet widths and prevent numbness
- Power Zone for increased arch support and power transfer
- Seamless PU leather and mesh upper provides comfort and breathability
- Boa IP1-S two-way, micro-adjustment for easy replacement with a hook-and-loop strap
- HRS-90 with 0.4mm membrane stabilizes heel
- Patented injected Nylon/Fiberglass outsole is extremely ventilated
- Breathable and ventilated insole for moisture mamagement
- Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals
How To Find Your Shoe Size
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri