Like its namesake (trucker lingo for a speeding big rig) the Gearjammer™ helps haul all the necessary items for overnight bikepacking trips and randonneur adventures alike. Lightweight, waterproof materials and bomb-proof construction create a light yet durable pack with all the features needed to securely store gear from your seat post. The Gearjammer™seat bag has stiffened side panels and a plastic frame sheet that helps keep the pack stable and positioned away from your legs.
- Roll-Top design allows for variable volume packing
- Exterior compression straps (x2 sides, x1 top/bottom) for unparalleled compression and load stablization
- HDPE frame sheet retains the shape of the pack and distributes the load
- Bomb-Proof 2" die-cut and welded hook & loop seat post attachment strap
- Gear Loops on underside of pack offer increased carrying capacity
- Superfabric® Grip™ provides a durable and highly stable contact point along the seat post
- Nexus® cam-locking buckles secure the bag to your seat rails
- High density foam stiffened side panel keeps the load tucked away from your legs
- 1050 Ballistic Nylon seat rail attachment point and wear patch
- X-Pac® VX21/VX42 laminated waterproof main body fabrics
- Mil-Spec webbing/binding
- WEIGHT Medium: 12.2 oz. Large: 12.6 oz.
- CAPACITY Medium: 4-10 liters Large 6-12 liters
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials