The Pika™ is smaller version of the Viscacha. The only difference is the side panels are 1.5" shorter in height. The shorter height makes it ideal for minimalist bikepackers, big day rides, women on smaller bikes, full suspension and other bikes without much tire clearance or exposed seat post.
- Roll down closure allows bag to expand or compress in volume.
- EVA stiffened front and bottom plastic sheet provide rigidity and structure for load carrying
- Adjustable position saddle rail strap with long wearing urethane coated webbing provides fore-aft adjustment along saddle rails.
- Internal compression strap for snug packing and internal separation.
- Overkill aluminum loop seatpost wrap strap.Loops on top for attaching a bungee or spocket
- Carbon seatpost friendly.
- Many winter bikers are also using this bag for day trips as a place to store a puff jacket or other clothes.
- Requires a minimum of 3" of exposed seat post and 8" of clearance from saddle rails to tire.
- Check tire clearance with bag loaded prior to use to prevent bag damage or worse.
- On full suspension bikes - Fully compress rear suspension and check tire clearance prior to use.