Latest and greatest from Quarq provides innovative tire pressure monitoring.
Checking tire pressure is probably (and should be) one of the first things you check before rolling out for a ride. It is the simplest step you can take to ensure your ride is safe and delivers the right balance of efficiency and traction. Traditionally, this can’t be checked unless you are off the bike. Quarq’s TyreWiz now delivers the ability to keep an eye on tire pressures instantaneously.
TyreWiz is lightweight (20 grams per pair), IPX7 dustproof and waterproof rated, and is broadly compatible with removable Presta-style valve cores. Once set up with your smartphone or cycling computer of choice, TyreWiz shows real-time air pressures during rides, provides personalized pressure suggestions, and even informs you of possible slow leaks with low-pressure warnings. Pressure readings are accurate at +/-2% and displayed at a resolution of 0.1 psi.
- The first real-time tire pressure sensor for bicycle riders
- Works with any Presta-style tube and tubeless tire with removable valve core
- Data can be read on cycling computer or smartphone with iOS or Android app
- App displays personalized recommendations, current pressure, and pressure alerts
- Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution
- IPX7 dustproof/waterproof rating
- Includes two sensors, batteries, and a valve core removal tool
In The Box
- Includes two sensor units
- CR1632 batteries
- Valve core removal tool
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri