The Harness is a semi-rigid mount designed to carry drybags, packrafts, stuff sacks or other cylindrical shaped objects. Think of the Harness as a "soft" rack with built in straps that excels at carrying light, bulky loads. The Harness integrates with our front pockets for a very capable and versatile carrying system.
Drop bar users- The Harness works fine with drop bars; you are limited in the width of the main bag you mount in it, but can opt for a larger diameter drybag.
The Harness is ideal for widely varying loads and when you need quick access to your stuff sack or drybag. They can carry tents, minus 40 sleeping systems, packrafts, ultralight cuben drybags and mini kegs. Use your imagination.
Disk or V Brake only - The Harness is NOT compatible with cantilever or road style front brakes with a vertical exposed cable.
15 lb weight limit.
- Molded rubber spacer blocks provide offset from handlebars reducing lever & cable interference
- Dual fiberglass cross bars provide lateral stiffness to the outward straps, top and bottom
- 3 layer laminated closed cell foam and fabric construction
- Optional attachment straps for front pocket attachment
- Cam locking crown / head tube center strap with spacer block
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
Weight: 15 oz
Volume: Dry bags up to 20L
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri