Extreme Flotation. Ready to Ride.
Plowing through a layer of fresh morning snow, or grinding on into the unknown in the dead of winter—adverse riding conditions require flotation and traction to keep you on the surface and moving forward when stopping is not an option. Johnny 5 is our extreme soft conditions tire, with the most float and traction of any tire on the market so that you can continue moving forward when surface density is questionable. Designed with a wide platform, tall paddle lugs, and 320 studs for maximum traction, the full 5” width Johnny 5 is the largest, most aggressive fat tire available.
- All-season, all-surface, go anywhere tire
- Ideal for winter ice/snow, sandy beaches, and all of the trails in between
- Light has a Ultralight 120 tpi casing
- All are tubeless ready, suitable for 75-110mm rims
- 320 TripleTraction Tungsten Carbide Studs
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri