Whisky Parts Co. is again pushing the category forward with the No. 9 Rim. Far from just another wide, light rim offering floatation and stability for fatbikes, No.9 sets the new standard for durability and tubeless reliability as achieved by the use of to hookless sidewalls and Whisky's new TBLS bead profile. These design features create a stronger and stiffer sidewall with more impact resistance, while making tubeless set up simple. Proprietary shape and lay up results in torsionally stiffer as compared to single wall carbon offerings. Backed up by our stellar 5 year warranty, these will have you rolling for years to come.
Includes tubeless tape, valve stem, spoke nipple washers
- Engineered for Disc brake only
- Matte unidirectional carbon finish
- 6k internal carbon fiber weave at spoke bed
- Designed to be used with spoke washers
- 30psi max tire pressure
- Rider weight limit 300lbs
- 5 year Whisky warranty
- 27.5" Fat / 77mm inner / 83mm outer rim width
- 4.5" max recommended tire width
- Center to flange correction factor for symmetrical build: non-drive (left) -12mm, drive (right) -12mm
Hub Drilling: 32
ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
Rim Joint: Carbon
Rim Material: Carbon
Rim Width (Internal): 77 mm
Tire Type: Clincher
Weight: 690 g
Our experts can assist you with gear tips, product information and recommendations.
Available 9am — 5pm CST, Mon — Fri